I frequently find myself being asked the same uno question over and over... and over again - "What exactly is it that you love about Guatemala?" Ya know it's always been really difficult for me to sum up something I love so much in just a few words. This rings especially true about Guate. That's usually when I respond with, "what's not to love". Very clever, right? haha But really, for starters the phrase 'set sail' always comes to mind. You see Guatemala is the special place that helps me to set sail from all of the daily distractions. Not only the hustle & bustle of over-crowded/noisy NY, but those disturbances that tend to take life out of perspective. Guatemala helps me to realize what is important in life and love and all things in between.
I could seriously go on forever...
Now it's time to 'set sail' around Antigua!
and, of course, no trip is complete without a visit to one of the local cemeteries. I guess that's the former goth-girl in me coming out.



No comments:
Post a Comment