the world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. - Saint Augustine

Sunday, April 28, 2013

shine bright!

Last days don't always have to be all that sad!
Key is to save the best for last!
A good "best" to save could be so many different things. The unique snowflake you are would have to figure out just what best means to you.
For us best turned into bestest! (all with the help of Rincon vacations!)
The La Parguera Bioluminescent Bay is a phenomena I still can't wrap my head around and no doubt a MUST see.
Upon embarking on the boat there was no doubt everyone was super excited about this journey into the Caribbean Sea. The eyes of each & every passenger were shining bright for no one knew exactly what to expect. *I believe those tend to become some of the best journeys in life. Not knowing and (hopefully) becoming pleasantly surprised OR (sadly) let-down, learning so many new things to better your future journeys* In this case, I can say everyone was pleasantly surprised :)
I could seriously run my mouth forever trying to explain the experience, but truth be told, it's just one of those amazing events you must experience for yourself.
The only phrase that might help to explain it is "shine bright like a diamond".
Now I wonder if this beautiful bay is what Rihanna is singing about...
- the attempted image of the sparkling bay

No comments:

Post a Comment