The Monday skies are oversized in the strangest way
(The Movielife "It's Monday and Raining")
(The Movielife "It's Monday and Raining")
So was the Moscow sky! However, it wasn't Monday or Raining. In fact, the only storm that was in the forecast was me taking the city on by storm because that happened.
After checking in at Backpacker Ecohostel and a quick, refresher shower the exploration storm started.
I was on a mission, but couldn't help be sidetracked along the way.
One thing about Moscow is you can plan, plan, plan, but you must always leave room for the hidden gems along the way. There are just so many!
Do I think of starbuck's as a "hidden gem"? Hell no! I do, however, owe them a handshake. Thanks to them I was able to at least begin to understand the quite difficult Russian alphabet, beginning with the word 'coffee' - кофе.



No comments:
Post a Comment