I believe every new year should be rung in with a breakfast beer or, in this case, michelada.
#best.michelada.ever.
and on a new island to explore.
#caye.caulker.rules
- just a bit of advice for those torn between the 2 main cayes of Belize. I highly recommend Caye Caulker over Ambergris. While both are equally as beautiful, Caye Caulker possesses a more island feel, making it much more laid back. To put it simply - a home away from home.
Ya know on 2nd thought - just stop contemplating and go to Caye Caulker! I promise you will be making the right decision ;)
To do:
- Swim "the split"
- Rent bicycles
- Indulge in some homemade ice-cream
- Drink many Belikins in the hot sun
- Pet and fall in love with puppies being sold by the locals (I wanted them all.)
- Swing in (literally) the bars for a few
- *Eat dinner at Wish Willy Bar & Grill - you will NOT be disappointed at all! From amazing bbq food, cold brews AND even endless humor from Wish Willy (Maurice) himself. A good time will be had by all!
- Make sure to end your night at I to I Reggae Bar, where the company is just as good as the music.
Not too shabby for 24 hours on Caye Caulker if'ya ask me!




No comments:
Post a Comment