the world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. - Saint Augustine

Thursday, December 27, 2012

awaiting my long lost

friend luggage!
Basically, spent the entire day (or shall we say wasted..) at the Aurora Airport anxiously (and impatiently) awaiting the return of my luggage. I guess when an airline representative keeps telling you your luggage will be landing on the next flight you keep visiting the airport each "next flight". Had I known that was a lie I could have been spending the day at a local bar... Oh well, McDonald's and airport hangs will have to suffice.
*Please note at no time during this day did I receive my luggage despite my call after the last flight arrived to check the status. 
*Please also note that the next morning when I called it turns out my luggage had arrived on that last flight.
Either way we were approaching the Belizean border with newly purchased clothes on hand and a promise for my luggage to arrive into the Belize City airport tomorrow afternoon.
:: fingers crossed ::

No comments:

Post a Comment