Spent the remainder of my Labor Day in one of the most Americana ways possible - in a vintage airstream. Enchanted Trails RV Park, originally called the Hill Top Trading Post, sits on Historic Route 66. It is home to 135 RV sites and 6 glorious vintage air streams, 1 being my humble home for the night.
Meet Della :)
Della is a 1974 Silver Streak with twin beds, a sectional couch, complete kitchen and full bath and she was all mine! I had originally reserved Della, but then down-sized when friends fell off the roster for the trip. Little did I know I was going to get upgraded to her anyway! It was meant to be for Della proved to be the perfect, humblest of homes <3 p="">3>
She was the absolute perfect place to lay down my tired head and unWINEd ;)
Ah yes finally gettting to pop open my wine I purchased in someone's house. Yes you read that correctly - someone's house! The Don Quixote Distillery & Winery has 2 locations, 1 being their home, and many tasty bottles of vino.





No comments:
Post a Comment