the world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. - Saint Augustine

Friday, April 26, 2013

As the saying goes

Puerto Rico lo hace mejor!!"

One could not truly understand what "Puerto Rico does better" until they have actually visited the beautiful island for themselves. By the end of my trip I was able to realize there were countless things to add to the list.
I mean within only the first few hours I already had a list of 3 and knew it would only grow from there!
1. BEST / largest tostones ever, (was totally drooling while I typed that)
2. Most breath-taking, beautiful sunsets, 
and last, but certainly not least...
3. the most impressive mountains of fried calamari. *sidenote: SO impressive I had to throw my vegetarianism off the boardwalk and become a pescatarian. It was worth it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment