Words really cannot express how happy I am that I got to spend quality time with some of my most favorite people of Guatemala. Not only did they all make the time to see me during my visit, but they made the trek (2 hour road-trip -> 45 minute boat trip -> 1/2 hour road-trip) to do so!
Although we had less than 24 hours to catch up we made sure to jam a bunch of good times and convos in :)
*
good times = kayaks!,
an amazing candle-lit BBQ,
and fun & games. Oh and homebrew tasting!
We even managed to put a hole in the wall with a dart!
Well, Oliver did...
The good times really were nonstop from day to night!
It was the perfect addition to what had been an amazing trip so far.
I mean what more can you ask for then beautiful people amidst a beautiful view? NADA.






No comments:
Post a Comment