The Farmer's Almanac offers free long range weather forecasts, full moon dates, weather history, sun rise & set times, best planting dates, and folklore. I assume it will come in handy when I move to the villages and become a farmer. You think i'm kidding don't you? Well, i'm not! While driving through the agricultural village of Zunil I fell in love over and over and over again, basically with everything that I had seen. I mean farms seem to have their way with me. I used to dream I would live in Ireland and own & run The Family B&B (yes I had even thought of the name already...), which was to be located on a farm. I don't know what/where/why/how, but these farms in these villages will push their way into my future somehow. They are that powerful.
the world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. - Saint Augustine
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment